As a parent myself I know how hard it can be when we’re searching for the right solutions for our kids, no matter what they’re struggling with. Trying to find modalities that are effective yet as non-invasive as possible is a real challenge, and often we find we’re having to compromise on one in order to have the other. But there’s an option available to parents now that manages to tick BOTH of those boxes, and one that more and more parents are turning to to address a wide range of issues with their kids: Hypnotherapy!
Here are 5 reasons why recorded hypnotherapy sessions, listened to in the comfort of your own home, have fast become one of the best new tools available to parents:
1. It’s safe
Unlike many of the modern approaches to children’s emotional and behavioural issues, hypnotherapy is considered an extremely safe modality. There are no medications involved, no potential side effects or allergic reactions…it’s non-invasive and relaxing and most kids really enjoy the experience.
2. It works
Clinical studies have shown that hypnotherapy is effective on many childhood issues, including:
- Chronic headaches
- Night terrors
- Tourette symptoms
- Insomnia and restless sleep
- Chronic pain symptoms
- Self esteem
- Frequent Stomach aches
- Test anxiety
- Problems with studying and concentration
3. It’s inexpensiveCompared to many of the options available to parents with kids who are struggling, a hypnotherapy session is incredibly affordable. One session can be used as many times as needed until the child finds relief.
4. It's easyYou don’t need anything in order to use hypnotherapy on your child, except a quiet and comfortable place for them to be for the duration of the session. No props, no equipment, no monitors or special tools. Just something that you can play the session on (phone, ipad or computer) and a quiet room.
5. It can be done at homeFor many families this is a huge advantage. Not having to organise childcare for siblings, find the time to travel to an appointment, and coordinate around school and other activities…using a recorded hypnotherapy session means that you can fit sessions into a busy family life with ease. Using the sessions right before bed can be a powerful way to assist the subconscious mind to re-pattern, and it even works if they fall asleep in the middle of the session!
Clear Minds have put together a fantastic package of hypnotherapy sessions for children and some of the common problems they face. They’re shorter than the adult sessions and geared especially for young ears.
Click below to explore this comprehensive package which covers everything from sleep issues to grief, screen addiction and anxiety:
10 therapies are included in this package:
Soothe to Sleep Hypnotherapy for kids
Healthy Food Choices Hypnotherapy for kids
Anxiety Elimination Hypnotherapy for kids
Confidence and Positivity Hypnotherapy for kids
Happiness and Wellbeing Hypnotherapy for kids
Enjoy Learning Hypnotherapy for kids
Anger Management Hypnotherapy for kids
Reduce Screen Addiction Hypnotherapy for kids
Overcoming Grief Hypnotherapy for kids
Exam Anxiety Hypnotherapy for kids
You will also get access to our private community group full of like-minded people that help motivate each other on a daily basis.
By choosing this professionally produced hypnotherapy package you will be giving your child every chance of success. From the comfort of their own room, you can start to help your child become the very best version of themselves. Click below to access this package of hypnotherapy sessions for your child today: