How to Use the Hypnotherapy Audio Sessions
Hypnotherapy is an effective way to help relax and re-program your mind to help overcome all kinds of mental health issues including addiction, anxiety, weight loss, chronic pain and much more.
Click here to learn more about hypnotherapy and why hypnosis is a powerful tool that helps you reset your mind and create a lasting change.
Here is a short and simple guide on how to use the self-hypnosis audio sessions and if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
- Never use hypnotherapy sessions when driving, operating machinery or in danger should you fall asleep.
- Do not use hypnotherapy if you suffer from epilepsy.
- Do not consume caffeine or exercise for 2 or 3 hours before listening.
- Use the bathroom before relaxing into the session.
- You may fall asleep during the hypnotherapy session but your subconscious mind will still be receptive to the suggestions.
- It's preferable to listen to the hypnotherapy sessions in the evening or at night before bed as you will be more susceptible to the cues of relaxation. This may depend on your own schedule, so choose the time that suits you best.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Find a quiet and comfortable place where you will not be disturbed to lie down, on the sofa or bed. You can also sit upright with your head supported.
- You can meditate or practise breathing techniques if you need help to relax before listening. Check out our collection of Guided Meditations and Breathwork sessions.
- Switch your phone on flight mode or silent.
- Use headphones (earphones, headsets or AirPods) for better surround sound and listening experience.
- We recommend you listen to no more than two hypnotherapy sessions a day plus one guided meditation or breath work session.
- Focus on one topic at a time. Try to allow space between dealing with two different issues (e.g. alcohol and weight loss.)
- Repeat each session for 7-10 consecutive days to get the best results, unless you are following the instructions for the bundle packs.
- Listen and concentrate on the words at the beginning of each hypnotherapy session to help you reach a state of deep relaxation (hypnosis), which is aided by the repetition of certain phrases and verbal cues.
Guided Meditations are an additional tool to add to your daily routine and will help you become more mindful and present in your day to day life. It will help you cope with problems and will also help you connect and be more in tune with your body.
They are also a good way to unwind and relax into the hypnotherapy sessions. You can play them at any time of the day.
Breathwork is the practice of consciously controlling your breath to create a change in your life. There are many types of breathing techniques, which we can use to change the way we feel, think and improve our mental and physical health.
The way you breathe affects every system and function in your body. It is also great to strengthen your immune system, to energise, improve your sleep, feel calm, increase mental clarity, release stress and anxiety relief.
When listening to these it's best to be in a calm and comfortable space where you can sit or lie down and close your eyes if that feels right for you.